The Light in the Lord's Prayer: the Infinite Course
by Margareth Lee
The back cover reads:
This book is inspired by Jesus' original esoteric course teaching the divinity
of man, so concisely framed by Jesus in the Lord's Prayer. The Gospels
portray Jesus not as a masseur of ego, but as someone who called a spade
a spade. For those seeking truth his powerful words of wisdom bring peace
and joy. Because the mind has to expand to accept the unvarnished truth
The Light in the Lord's Prayer cannot be read in one go, like Jesus'
A Course in Miracles. That is why this message of timeless truth is not just
an intellectual reading experience, but truly transformational.
When you read this book, you will stop looking for a God outside of you.
Nothing outside of you will save you. Everything is a condition of your fearful
thinking, and only forgiveness sets you free. The Lord's Prayer is meant to have
a powerful, mystical impact to evoke forgiveness of yourself and you begin to
change your mind. Linked to the amazing power in you it's very easy to let go
and let God. Knowing your divine nature and true self-worth, gives you access to
inner peace, happiness and wisdom.
In this book you'll discover:
* Why it is your salvation to see that the world is not real.
* Why we doubt, fear, worry, live in lack, get sick, suffer, grow old, and die and
how to overcome ego, the power of belief in evil.
* Why the traditional image of God is an idol. You will fall in love when you get
to know God. A God Who is not a stingy, unhelpful, unresponsive Being with
a heart of stone and a bad temper.
* How to cope with paranormal phenomena and new abilities.
* The stumbling blocks on the spiritual path to transformation.
Now more and more people are remembering their true nature.
When you are guided to read this book, it must be that you are ready to learn
the truth about the amazing power in you to be what you want to be ...
do what you want to do ... and have your soul's desire!
Margareth Lee is a psychologist and former university teacher in the Netherlands with extensive experience coaching and treating groups
and individuals. Her life is devoted to the transformation of her mind and to share what has been given her. Everyone possesses inner
power to lead a meaningful life filled with love, happiness and peace.
She wants you to learn how to use the God-given power of your mind to determine the circumstances in your life. That's why her website www.absolute1.net has free spiritual ebooks for your awakening, self-esteem, success, prosperity, and illumination.
The author says about this book:
'This book is a product of the Christian Mystical Association, as my teacher Joshua called it.
That is not an organization in the world, but an organization in the mind.'
People who are looking for spiritual ways to increase success and personal wealth,
often overlook a very present help which is available all the time. This book guides you
to enter into a relationship with the Light, the Holy Spirit, Who will help you to be totally succesfull,
in ways you never imagined possible.
In chapter 7 about temptation the essential problem with the belief in evil is
characterized in the following way:
'As long as we believe in evil we are in the ego's trap. There is no way out, because we
can never be certain if we are not manipulated by a power outside of us. And because
it will always be done unto us according to our belief, we will experience evil. But when we realize
that God is the only power and every apparent evil an illusion without any real basis,
we will experience that which comes from God. Nevertheless, there is a way to see
if your faith in God is justified.
What are its fruits? Your belief in God can give your the experience of different phenomena.
You can have differing light experiences and experience in many ways that there is another
reality. But that is only the beginning. Because then divine Infinity is revealed to us more and
Every revelation is a knowing, knowing the Truth, that cannot be altered in any way.
Those who were still in the ego's hold, hated Jesus, because he had an irrefutable
answer to everything. His reasoning was watertight. He knows the Truth and nothing
can oppose that. Knowing the Truth gives you certainty, with which the weak,
hypothetical gibberish of the ego does not know how to cope. When you realize the
divine presence in your consciousness, both you and the external circumstances
change. Your life is then filled with wonder and beauty and fulfillment. You live free,
carefree and joyful.'
To the argument that evil would be necessary to appreciate good, Margareth Lee
has the following answer:
'When we are not conscious of the way in which we shape our experiences, we
completely live through every experience we draw to ourselves; we undergo all
possible aspects of them. And we notice; everything passes, this too. But this is
not the way we want to continue on our earthly journey anymore. We have
suffered enough, we don't want to live in fear any longer. An argument in favor
of dualism often presented is that the experience of evil would be necessary to
know and appreciate the good. The truly good has no opposite, however.
It is unlimited and all-encompassing. We no longer need the supposed evil, problems,
to experience the supposed good. You don't have to torture yourself to experience
how pleasant it is when it stops. But as soon as you feel pain you can receive help,
so the experience does not have to be repeated. That is why we must become
conscious that thinking is creating and how we can create in accordance with
our true being.'
This book also offers practical methods for dealing with everyday problems
and seeming lack. It helps you to attract what you desire, love and great relationships,
prosperity, health, insight and Knowledge.
In the next passage Margareth Lee uses problems with body weight to illustrate how
convictions shape reality and how people can handle that.
We experience what we believe. For those who believe that much eating and fondness
of sweets makes fat, the evidence for that will be abundant. If you believe that you
catch the flu every year, it will seem as if you have a subscription. Many believe that
you gain weight from eating much and heavy food. That often seems to be the case.
But some people can eat anything they want without gaining an ounce. How does
You can look for the answer in genetic differences, but the real cause is the way you
view yourself. Day in day out your thought patterns form your life and your body. Many
have a love-hate relationship with their bodies. Their negative patterns refrain them
from loving their body. They project their discontent about themselves onto their bodies.
And they believe everything they are told about sickness and aging.
Many people who went through programs like those from Louise Hay, form the proof
that after deprogramming people can really eat anything they want without gaining
It is not the size of your body or your weight that can determine your happiness. We do
anything to be happy. Let us be it now and not wait until the body is healthy. Are you
free if your body is healthy or if you have the perfect waist? Or if you have a lot of money?
A healthy body is no guarantee for happiness. The experience of a sick and painful body
is an attempt to keep your mind outside divine reality and the divine light that is always
all around you. For those who have ears to hear:
pain and pleasure have the same function!
As long as you identify with a body, you are concerned with survival, health and pleasure.
In the mortal world there is no difference between pain and pleasure. In mortal thinking
the body is a source of worry and fear.
Your body is an instrument to experience this world and does that perfectly. Everything
you see in it is an experience that apparently was very attractive for you. The point of
experiences here is that we can try them out until we really don't want them anymore
and that we learn how we can draw other experiences to us.
Your body is in agreement with your self-concept, your inner image of your body and
what you think of it. That usually depends on current norms regarding the physical
appearance. In this way your body expresses how you think about yourself, including
all your negative convictions about yourself and your body. Your negative thoughts are
old, corroded patterns in which you relapse again and again.
In order to change that, a complete thought reversal is necessary. The aim is to replace
all your negative thoughts by positive ones.
Positive thoughts are not at all what people think they are. For most positive thoughts
are not positive at all. They contain an opposite, so the negative thoughts are maintained.
Therefore they can resurface any moment. Moreover, every conviction is also maintained
by other, so-called supporting thoughts. If for instance you believe that you are too fat,
it is no use trying to change that in a conviction that you are thin. If you don't approve
of yourself just the way you are, there is no guarantee that that will change when you
have the desired measurements. If you want your body to be different, you are not at
peace with it. You then do not enjoy it enough. Let your body be just like it is. If you accept
your body, you appreciate yourself, for your body expresses the way you feel about
You have the body you wanted, to learn the things you wanted to learn in your life.
Everything that is painful for us, can help us to look for our true self. As soon as we
begin to remember who we really are, our convictions about ourselves change and
therefore also our body-image. The body then is no longer sick or healthy, thin or fat,
it is only a useful instrument for our transformation. That is why we can love our bodies,
regardless of the state it is in.
If you would want something about your body to be different, you could ask yourself why.
Why do you think you would be happier if your body was fatter, thinner, taller, shorter or
whatever? You don't have to concern yourself with what you would like to change
about it, for that actually perpetuates the situation. Inside you are constantly telling
yourself then that your body does not measure up. And so you stay in that experience.
Everything you see in your body is only a symptom of another complaint. It is your mind
that has to be healed. And you will know that that is done, when joy and peace flow
You did not think: 'Now I will make my body fat or skinny or sick or handicapped.' You felt
sorrow and resistance and you have tried for so long to push it out of your consciousness
that it had to manifest in another part of you, your body.
Every resistance always comes to the surface, so you can look at it. That does not mean
that you have to continuously grovel in self-pity and wallow in sorrow. You can only lack
something by drawing it to you, by attuning to it. Look at your world. What are you
attuned to? What have you drawn to you in your experience?
Ask yourself which experiences you want more often and hold onto them in your mind.
Think of them and be grateful for them. Count your blessings. If nothing in your body
functions properly anymore, you can still be grateful for your breathing or maybe just
for your consciousness.
Then look into the mirror without telling yourself how you should look and meet the
eyes of God. Try it. How would you feel if you would do that? Let go of every judgment
that says that you are too skinny or too fat, too old or too young, too short, too tall, sick,
this is ugly, that is wrong and all your condemning destructive comment. Do not wait for
your body to become perfect, for perfection does not last long, as long as you hold onto
this place of mortality in your consciousness. And what does it give you anyway? Why
would you want to be 'slim' whatever that may be. You may say that you are then able
to buy the clothes you would like to wear. But for what reason do you want to wear
those particular clothes? Is it not to present a certain image? And what do you want
to achieve by that?
Do not wait for something outside of you to be happy. Happiness is in you, it does not
arise out of something outside of you. It is joy for living, thankfulness, love and radiant
peace, flowing through you when you see the divine in everything. Without judging you
really live, you live in the glorious present.
The author has refrained from labeling this book a 'channeled' work, even though most of the
text came to her during her sleep. In her own words:
'I take responsibility for everything I have written. I would rather call it an inspired work. It definitely inspired and enlightened me.
Read what Emmet Fox says about channeling in
You have a Divine Agency
from "Find and Use Your Inner Power"
Some students of metaphysics are fond of referring to themselves as 'channels', channels
of Spirit, channels of Divine Will, and so forth. The idea is quite correct, but I am not sure
that the word is well chosen. To me a channel seems to be rather a hollow thing. To be a
channel does not seem interesting or inspiring. I prefer to think of man as the agent of God,
for that is what he is.
A Western Union boy, for example, could be well called a channel, in that sense, because
he conveys a message from one person to another, but he doesn't know what the message
is, and, of course, has no interest in it, and no responsibility; a telephone operator could also
be thought of as a channel between the two subscribers whom she connects. Compare
these positions with the agent of, say, a business firm. The head office is, let us suppose,
in Chicago. The firm sends an agent to Denver to transact its business there, perhaps to
open a branch office or store. He represents the firm. He transacts its business - well or ill.
If he is industrious and wise, he makes a great success; if he is stupid or lazy, he fails, and
the firm gets no business in that town. He is responsible, he has discretion, and such an
agency has an absorbing interest to the right man.
Or a government sends an agent
to a foreign country where he represents the home government, negotiates all kinds of
important arrangements, and, according to his management of the business, advances
or retards the cause of those who sent him.
You are the agent of God at the place were you find yourself. You have reason, intuition,
free will, and se1f-determination, and you can be a good and efficient agent, a poor agent,
or a positive detriment, according to the way in which you conduct your life.
To be an agent of God is the most wonderful destiny that you could ever dream of.
Practice His Presence in all that you do and you will indeed be His agent and the living
witness to the glory of His Name.
The author was first introduced to this way of thinking by Marianne Williamson and
Louise Hay through the program of Oprah Winfrey on television. Wayshowers
who next came on her path include dr. Herbert Beierle, James Allen whose books are
filled with positive affirmations, Unity Church and some inspirational books published by
them, like 'Lessons in Truth' by H. Emilie Cady; Gardner Hunting; the meditations taught by Joel Goldsmith and his Infinite Way, the words of wisdom of Annie Rix Militz, dr. Joseph Murpy, A Course in Miracles, the Masters from the Far East, the inspiration from Iyanla Vanzant, the version of the Lord's Prayer by Emmet Fox, The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes: The work of Meister Eckhart, Jacob Boehme, the spiritual work of W. John Murray, Wayne Dyer, Martin Kojc who was an early self help author in Europe, Ralph Waldo Trine; the guiding light of Mary Baker Eddy and her book 'Science and Health with key to the Scriptures':
Masaharu Taniguchi; the life and work of Henry Thomas Hamblin,the inspired work of Lee Coit; the Endeavor Academy and its leader, and the awakened teachers there, Joshua and Liberty, Greta, Robert Jan Visser, Ritah, Arty, Clark and many others. This book contains some quotes from them.
And of course Jesus, who taught us to communicate with the Father in us.
What Readers say:
One reader wrote:
Though it's not possible to read and experience it in one go, however, since I read this book, my life changed dramatically. My relationships improved, my financial situation changed completely and best of all, I am experiencing true peace for the first time in my life.
Matthieu Schriek from Tilburg in the Netherlands told me he could not read the book at night, because it energized him. In his own words: "When I read this amazing book, I feel ecstatic. I cannot contain myself, I want to jump and shout for joy."
A Dutch lady called me to tell me:
It is as if I am addicted to this book, I carry it everywhere with me. I don't read anything else anymore. It is a feast of recognition, yet I also find priceless new information. I am a student of "A Course in Miracles" and this book has given me much more insight in the Course. It really works!
You are such an inspired awakened mind. This book contains pure Truth. Because of it I now understand the principles that Jesus taught and speaks of in His Course. It has changed the way I see things and I understand the Course much better now. I can truly say it has helped me to let go of my conditioning. For me that is an ongoing process. Reading it made me conscious of the presence of the Christ in me and the love and light that is all around me.
And another wonderful lady from Hawaii wrote to me:
I feel moved to write you, just to tell you how grateful I am for your wonderful website. I came across it recently, can't recall exactly how, but immediately bookmarked it. The more time I spend reading on it, the more it feels like I am surrounded by love. Thank you! I couldn't control the tears today as I read from your book. I'm glad I was alone. (But not really, eh?).
From Jacques I received a very encouraging email. He wrote:
"Thank you for allowing the Holy Spirit to use you the way that it did. The insight I got from your book is so refreshing and on time. I was looking for something else and I got much more than I can ever imagine. My life is transforming before my very eyes because of the God wisdom in you. May you continue to be blessed and fruitful in all your endeavors. I read your book online for free but I will buy a copy to support your ministry. I love the Spirit of God in you Margareth Lee.
Peace and blessings, Jacques Allrich
Someone wrote to me in Dutch:
Beloved of All That Is,
Thank you for your very inspiring words in your discourse about the Light in the Lords Prayer.
As you write words are symbols of symbols, nevertheless, your words are completely clear to me and enable me to experience the power of that which cannot be expressed in words, through the Love contained in it. May we all as the ONE soon be released from the illusion of separation and remain in the consciousness of the Kingdom of Our Father!
Thanks again for your Love!
I work with great passion for these beings full of appreciation and love. Thank You God for my awakened associations! They attest to my awakening.
- Chapter 1: Divine Fatherhood: the love of the
Almighty, our oneness and our divine attributes
- You are and will remain eternally as God created you
and every other self-image is a concoction, it isn't real
- Truth is true and nothing else is true
- Ego always attacks Truth. It has distorted the words
of Jesus, for instance through incorrect translations
- Truth cannot be suppressed
- My thoughts are images I have made
- You can escape from the world you see by giving up
your identification with ego and its attack thoughts
- Let us meet the ego thoughts with laughter and disbelief
- There is no love but God's
- There are no small upsets. They are all equally
disturbing to my peace of mind
- Every desire is the desire for God but man
does not know where to find It
- I am surrounded by the love of God and
that is what I desire
- What is parental love essentially?
- What is the nature of the love for a partner?
- You connect to that which you see in the other.
- If you connect to the ego, the ego will answer
- When you see another with the eyes of Christ,
you have a relationship with God
- It is never a sacrifice to give love, for everything
you give, you give to yourself
- True giving is surrendering to the point of surrendering
all your thoughts to the Holy Spirit
- Chapter 2: The location of God: what is Heaven?
- In mortal perception the question surfaces; how can
you say that war, crime, illness, poverty, old age and
suffering are not real? And why would you say that,
what's the use of saying that?
- You are not saved by death, but by changing your
mind about the purpose of the world
- Heaven can so easily be mine. I choose Heaven
- How the Holy Spirit judges
- Let go and let God is to let Reality in
- You have invented the world you see
- Is it God's will that we should suffer and die?
- Heaven is a decision I must make
- Chapter 3: Hallowing and healing the Name of God
- Nothing I see means anything
- Which divine qualities are in us?
- God has not created a meaningless world
- Connecting to God through prayer, contemplation and meditation
- The purpose of meditation
- What is the purpose of prayer?
- Chapter 4: What is the Will of God?
- A much heard contention is; if it is not the
Will of God that we experience lack of health,
suffer poverty and there is lack of love in our
life, why do we experience that? Why do we lose
our loved ones, are we ill, or at war?
Why do we suffer and die?
- There is another way of looking at the world
- I loose the world from all I thought it was
- I see only the past, but there has to be a better way.
- I am willing to let my judgments be replaced by
those of the Holy Spirit
- God's Will for me is perfect happiness
and I share His Will
- No one can fail who seeks to reach the truth
- To empathize is not to join in suffering, for that
you must refuse to understand
- Chapter 5: What is our daily bread?
- Ask yourself in everything; what is this for?
- You need nothing but Truth
- Love is the way I walk in gratitude
- Why do we have to ask for our daily bread if
God has already given us everything and the
- flow of divine bounty is always available?
- It is impossible to live in two worlds
- I will receive whatever I ask. I only ask for
what God offers me
- Chapter 6: Forgiveness; letting go of fear and grievances
- There is another way of looking at the world
- The world is an illusion that can be undone.
- The true Self shall resurrect laughing
- Every desire comes from God
- The terrifying ego-god
- The belief in guilt and penance
- How do you define evil?
- How can we know God and deny evil?
- I am one with God and live and move in God.
- God is my life
- Ego is no match for the Holy Spirit
- How do you experience your oneness now?
- Pray for your so-called enemies, because without
forgiveness you remain blind
- Ego only has the power that you give it
- Love holds no grievances
- The divine man
- Only you can realize the divine in yourself
- How to look at unpleasant experiences of lack
and limitation and the contrast the world offers
- Chapter 7: Temptation: the chimeras of evil and
other stumble-blocks on the spiritual path
- Do not resist evil
- Throw no pearls for the swine
- Jesus demonstrated that we are invulnerable
- Do you trust in God or in evil?
- You will see when you first believe
- Choosing for God
- What precedes transformation
- Everything blesses you, always
- How can you handle an experience of disease?
- How does the law of attraction work?
- How do you know when you are attracting
- Everything is an image in your mind, including
sickness, and reflects your belief in it
- In your transformation, the past, your old thoughts,
reappear for healing
- The causes of weight issues
- Pain and pleasure are one
- What are positive thoughts, really?
- Look at your world. What are you attuned to?
- What have you attracted into your experience?
- What does the perfect image that God has of
man, look like?
- Forget everything the ego has taught you; it
only brought you pain
- It takes great willpower to surrender
- Let go of the past
- The attacks of our so-called enemies
- The 'spiritual' ego
- Purification is necessary before your miracle
working ability is restored
- How do you find out God's Will for you?
- The fear of loss and the desire to hold on
- Does the desire to do evil stem from God?
- Ego condemns those who seek themselves as selfish
- The desire that leads to the peace of God
- Seeing a difference between an inside world and an
outside world is not real
- Seek first the Kingdom of God for only the
spiritually self-realized can become a master
- Evil is the power of belief in evil. You always
experience only what you believe
- Can there be something outside of God,
- Who is everything?
- The resurrection of your body
- Again: there are no small upsets, they are all
equally disturbing to your peace of mind
- Above the battlefield
- Chapter 8: Asking God to deliver us from
our evil thoughts .
- You are unchangeable reality
- For an awakened individual it is a challenge
to uphold Truth
- How can we be truly helpful?
- Learning to handle your newly acquired power
- The temptations are strongest, when you decide
to turn your back on them
- Change the cause, not the effects
- Chapter 9: The Thoughts from God
- Coping with paranormal phenomena and new abilities
- Every idol will fall and bitterly disappoint you
- We are all teachers for each other
- When we are guided by the Holy Spirit
salvation is not hard
- Illumination according to the ego
- The door of your prison is open
- Chapter 10: Acknowledging the divine power
and denying of dualism
- Anything you can't, God can and anything you think
you can, God can do much better.
- There is no good and bad, there is only God
- How do you know if this is really true,
not just delusions of grandeur?
- How do you explore your reality?
- A daily meditation for a better relationship with God